Redeeming a Gift Card or Online Gift Certificate
Redeeming a Gift Card or Online Gift Certificate is easy. Follow these simple steps:
- Shop www.maurices.com and select items you wish to purchase.
- When you're ready to checkout, click "Shopping Bag."
- Proceed through the checkout.
- Enter your Online Gift Certificate code or Gift Card number and unique PIN (codes are case sensitive) on the Payment page and click "Apply."
- If you have more than one Gift Card or Online Gift Certificate, simply enter each code and click "Apply" after each one.
- If you already have a Gift Card that does not have a PIN, it can only be redeemed at a Maurices retail store.
Redeeming a Gift Card at a Maurices Store
At the register, present the Gift Card as you would any other form of payment. The amount you spend will be deducted from your Gift Card balance.
Gift Card Balance
Checking the balance of your Gift Card is easy. You can check the balance remaining on your Gift Card here, at any Maurices retail store, or by contacting a Customer Service Representative. Be sure to have your Gift Card number and PIN in front of you.
Rules and Regulations for Gift Cards and Online Gift Certificates:
- Gift Cards may be redeemed through www.maurices.com or at any of our Maurices retail stores.
- Online Gift Certificates can only be redeemed at www.maurices.com.
- Gift Cards and Online Gift Certificates cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards or Online Gift Certificates.
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash except where required by law, and may not be applied as payment on any account.
- Lost, stolen, altered, or damaged Gift Cards will not be canceled and replaced without the required proof of purchase.
- We do not charge sales tax on the purchase of Gift Cards or Online Gift Certificates; however, items paid for with a Gift Card or Online Gift Certificate will be charged applicable sales tax.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact us.