Online Gift Certificates are redeemable online at www.maurices.com and cannot be used at our retail stores. To purchase a Gift Card that can be used in our retail stores or online, please visit our Gift Cards page.
www.maurices.com Online Gift Certificates can be ordered in a variety of amounts. They are sent via e-mail to any individual with a valid e-mail address. Online Gift Certificates contain a purchasing code and PIN number.
Buying Online Gift Certificates
To make your purchase, simply:
- Go to the Gift Cards link at the bottom of each page.
- Click "Online Gift Certificate".
- Fill out the order form and make your purchase.
After you purchase an Online Gift Certificate:
- We'll send the recipient an e-mail with all of the information needed to use the Gift Certificate at www.maurices.com.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Redeeming an Online Gift Certificate
Redeeming an Online Gift Certificate is easy. Follow these simple steps:
- Shop www.maurices.com and select the items that you wish to purchase.
- When you're ready to checkout, click "Shopping Bag."
- Proceed through the checkout.
- Enter your Gift Certificate Code (codes are case sensitive) and PIN number on the Payment page and click "Apply."
- If you have more than one Online Gift Certificate, simply enter each code and click "Apply" after each one.
Rules and Regulations for Online Gift Certificates:
- You cannot purchase an Online Gift Certificate with another Online Gift Certificate.
- Online Gift Certificates are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen Online Gift Certificates.